Mar 1, 2010 at 12:21 PM
Edited Mar 1, 2010 at 12:21 PM
Major checkin, a lot of cleanup. There's a good chance I broke some stuff, so please try out the latet from the Source Code tab.
1. All namespaces for XNA classes/struct are now Microsoft.Xna.Framework.
2. Fareer physics assembly project added, uses the SilverSprite version of the XNA framework. Removed all of the USE_FARSEER #if conditionals from the code.
3. New samples. Took a couple of XNA samples/starter kits and ported them to SilverSprite, they don't work 100% yet.
4. Fixed Texture2D GetData() (I think) please try it out.
5. Split out a SilverArcade.SilverSprite.Core assembly to have the non-graphics, non-content related part of the XNA framework since these are useful to Silverlight game devs who don't want to use the XNA style of drawing/loading content.
6. Other cleanup, including fixes to ContentManager.
7. Implemented some missing methods in the Matrix struct.