This project is read-only.

transform xna game in silverlight

Feb 8, 2010 at 8:17 AM

Hi,

I have a very simple XNA game which I want to transform in a silverlight application. But it do
not work. Everytime after testing the silverlight application I see short time a blue screen not more.I am afraid I misunderstand the description and make a generally mistake. Following steps I do to transform my XNA game in a silverlight app.
- I add my XNA source code files ( Game1.cs and GameObject.cs) to the new silverlight application
- I replace Microsoft.Xna.Framework with SilverArcade.SilverSprite everywhere in my code.
- I add my game class (Game1.cs ) to the Page.xaml.
- Now I have created a "content" folder.I add the content ( 5 xnb files ) to the silverlight app.
"Content" is checked in the "Build Action" of the properties of  content.  I created
the xnb files in my xna application with the option "Compile" as "Build Action"  before.
-Now I have added the SilverArcade.SilverSprite.dll to my silverlight app. as refernce.

I have received this dll after building the downloaded code ( 38755 for example). Otherwise I have it
tried with the SilverArcade.SilverSprite.ddl which I have found in "SilverSprite 3.0 Alpha"
download package.

Does someone have an idea which I makes wrong?